– [Nolan] An American V8. A 12 cylinder Italian stallion. Or a Japanese inline 6. Everyone’s got at least one engine sound that gets them
(fast-paced bongo beats) – Oh, wow. A white guy with facial hair on a car channel loves manual transmissions. What an original premise. Hold on,
– There are tons of valuable cars rotting away in barns, waiting for you to discover them. That’s right. Today we’re talking barn finds. (upbeat
– I love racing more than I love myself. And while self love is important, and mine is probably lacking, going fast is more important.
– They’re cool, you say, they’re fun and sexy. You try to talk yourself into it, but deep down inside you know the truth. You
(car engine roaring) – If you’re like me, you love cars. But, you don’t have a lot of money to spend on them. Well, fret
– Hey, on this episode of “WheelHouse”, we went to New York city, and we’re watching some freakin’ Formula E. – Hell, yeah! (hoots) –
(Steam engine noises) Lots of people tried for hundreds of years to create self propelled transportation; with each successive attempt building on top of the
– After decades of rumors, the mid-engine Corvette is finally actually happening. So what took GM and Chevy so long to build it? And is
– Eight cars, 116 movies. Wait. (dial-up-tone trilling) Eight movies, 116 cars. I’m gonna rank every car in the “The Fast and the Furious” Franchise.