(car engine rumbles) (people cheering) – Oi, mate, you like discos? No not the kind of jolly venture bold time big olde staying alive, I’m
– What happens when one of Europe’s largest automakers does the unthinkable and decides to listen to their fans? (upbeat music) You get this. This
(car revving) – Yee-haw! It’s the Murican’ muscle car that made Dodge the king of the streets. This legendary ride went from playing catch up
– The Mustang, the Thunderbird, the Crown Victoria. Since 1903, the Ford Motor Company has been responsible for some of the most iconic cars ever.
(tires screeching) – What the heck was that? It came like that! You’re eight years old, exploring Dead Man’s Creek behind Old Man Spankenburg’s house.
– VTEC just kicked in, yo! – Oh, God! – In the late 90s and early 2000s, the import scene was super hot. And it
– Are you freaking kidding me? Am I sitting next to one of the coolest, most iconic Japanese cars in the history of freaking Japanese
(engine humming) – 40 years before Initial D, there was Chassis Initial E, which is gonna be talked about by initial me. JEP, yeah. I’m
– Monica! Los Angeles, 2001. Four cars line up for an illegal street race with hundreds in attendance. Behind the wheel of a highly modified
– On the last few new car shows we got our hands on some pretty cool new cars. This time, I got to drive a