(car engine rumbles) (people cheering) – Oi, mate, you like discos? No not the kind of jolly venture bold time big olde staying alive, I’m
– The Mustang, the Thunderbird, the Crown Victoria. Since 1903, the Ford Motor Company has been responsible for some of the most iconic cars ever.
– VTEC just kicked in, yo! – Oh, God! – In the late 90s and early 2000s, the import scene was super hot. And it
– Are you freaking kidding me? Am I sitting next to one of the coolest, most iconic Japanese cars in the history of freaking Japanese
– Monica! Los Angeles, 2001. Four cars line up for an illegal street race with hundreds in attendance. Behind the wheel of a highly modified
– [James] Have you ever heard of a dude by the name of Steve Frickin’ Aoki? (cheering) He’s known for throwing a cake or two.
(engine revving) – It’s the German coupe that has roots in a famous motorcycle race. With a futuristic look, ahead of it’s time, it made
(gun shots) – So, you want to turbo your car, huh? But you’re a little short on funds? Relatable. Is a cheap turbo worth your
(car engine revving) – In a world where efficiency and technological advancements are at the forefront of automotive design, one special division within Chrysler has
It’s a cliche at this point: “Dude, cool project, got any plans for it?” “Ah Dude, LS swap, throw a cam in there, put the