– Go Jackson, go Jackson! Go to sleep, go to sleep! (upbeat jingle) – (talking all at once) Hi! – [Narrator] You guys
what are we doing today? – We’re gonna show and tell. – [Narrator] What are
we showing and telling? – Our favorite outfits. – Are you ready? – Yes! – Give me one second. – Bye, Mila! – Bye (upbeat pop) – This is my favorite outfit. – Is that a tutu? – Yeah do you like it?
– Me too. – Can I touch the bunny? – One at a time. – Touch bunny. – Bunny’s soft. Why did you choose this outfit? – Because it’s beautiful. And it’s perfect. – Give us a little spin. – Do a curtsy! – Who wants to go next? – I do. Me? Are you excited for my outfit? – (all at once) Yeah! I’ll be right back. – Bye. (drum roll from hands and knees) – This is my favorite outfit. – (all at once) Yes! – Why did you choose this, Cameron? – Because it has my favorite colors on it. And it came with this bow tie and hat. – Did you buy it just today? – These parts right here
that’s what I buyed yesterday. – I like it. – Thanks. – Me too. – What do you think? – You look like a tap dancer. – Who wants to try on my hat? – [Narrator] Ooooh. – Can I try on your hat? – Can you tap dance? (clapping) – Can I pick who goes next? You! – Yay! – It’s my turn. (gasping)
– Do it! (cheering)
– Go Dee Dee, go Dee Dee! Look at Dee Dee guys. Look at how pretty she looks! – Do you like it? – (all at once) Yes!
– You look beautiful! – Why did you choose this outfit? – My mom did! (laughing) – How many days have you weared this? – Oh, this is new. – I like your rainbow stripe pockets. – Thank you. – I got a question. Where did you get it? – I don’t know. – You’re supposed to know you were there. – No I wasn’t! It wasn’t in the store. My mom bought it online! – I’m a girl fan. – You’re a fan of the outfit? – I’m a fan of all girls. – We need more men like this. Yes! – You’re next. – Yay! – Ready for this? – (all at once) Yeah! – I’ll be right back! – Go Jackson, go to sleep! Go Jackson, go Jackson! Go to sleep, go to sleep! – This is my favorite outfit! – Are these jammies? – Yeah. – Do a little bow. – Oh, and the hat stayed on! – Jackson, when do you wear it? – I wear it to the mall. – I wear my jammies to the mall. – And I also wear it
at the ice cream place. Does anybody else have questions? – What do you keep in your pocket? – Money and candy. – You are next. – Are you guys ready for this? – Yes.
– Yes. – I’ll be right back. – Are you ready Olivia? – These pants super tight
and good looking on me. I know it. And this shirt, very
sparkly as you can see. I chose this outfit to inspire you guys to be fashionable. Do you wanna feel it? – Yeah
– I do. – It’s time for the grand finale. – Everybody come with me. (laughing) – Hey guys, it’s Claire. We have a new hiho original
series called No Whining. And we’re super excited about it. And you can only watch
it on Facebook Watch. And we want you to go watch it. We’re putting the hiho kids in a bunch of weird adult situations so it’s
really funny, really weird. Go checkout the link
in the description box to check out No Whining. Thanks.