The first official day of Fall is today — YAY!
I love Fall and everything about it, from the colors to the cooler air to the food to the pumpkins! One of my favorite things to do is decorate our home in Fall decor so I wanted to put together a list of my top decorative picks for this Fall season and share them with you!
To check out all of my top picks on Amazon, just click on the picture!
1. These decorative owls and turkeys would be perfect pieces for your tables and counter tops! I would display both of them (in different rooms) because they’re so adorable.
2. This beautiful distressed wooden lantern would be perfect for a table or counter top display. Place some garland around it and a candle inside and you’ve got a beautiful display piece for your home!
3. What Fall decor is complete without leaves or garland? Snag this big pack of 600 silk leaves for an awesome price!
4. We love having window clings on our windows, regardless of the holiday. They’re great for making your windows more festive!
5. Snag these adorable Fall pillowcases to make your throw pillows more festive! If you don’t have any throw pillows, check out this super affordable one, which also happens to be hypoallergenic!
1. I love this because I’m a Southern gal and also because you can personalize it to add your family’s name. It’s the perfect Fall decor for your front door!
2. Brighten up your front porch with this adorable door mat!
3. These wooden ball lights will make any porch look Festive while illuminating it at the same time. They would provide the perfect ambiance for those Fall grill outs!
4. There’s something about these windmill fixtures that I like. I would likely put these outdoors, either on the porch or on the front of the house, but these could also go inside your home if you’d rather display them there.
5. Is this wagon adorable or what? You can decorate it and add your favorite flowers and pumpkins to give it that perfect Fall flare! This can be used year-round, too!
1. These no-carve pumpkin decor kits are great for kids. This is a cute craft you can give them after they pick out their pumpkin(s). They have a few different kits for you to choose from. All your child(ren) has to do is put the costume on their pumpkin and they have the perfect pumpkin to display! These are reusable, too!
2. Let your kids create a beautiful turkey where they can write what they’re thankful for on each feather. It’s perfect to display in your home!
3. These Thanksgiving activity sheets are great to keep your little one(s) coloring and solving puzzles!
4. Is this place mat craft adorable or what?! This is definitely one of my faves!
5. This “Standing Tree of Thanks” is another great craft for kids They can jot down what they’re thankful for and can proudly display it on your counter top or table!
I hope you enjoyed my list of Fall decor and crafts! If you did, I would love it if you shared it! Tell me your favorite home decor item in the comments or how you’re preparing your home for Fall!
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. I occasionally promote products that I love, and if you purchase any products that I recommend through my link I will receive a small commission at absolutely no extra cost to you. For more information, please read my disclosure policy.