As far as the Latish
and Marsau, the Scott and the Holts, they’re
still trying to work out their personal issues. They still have things that I
assume they’re unhappy with. And I say I assume because you
ask them and everybody says, I’m good, I’m good. Yeah, don’t worry about it.
It’s all good. How are you today? – Yeah, today I’m good.
– How you doing? – I’m good, I’m good.
– You going to be good to drive? It’s my left
foot, so I’m good. Got everything
planned out for today? Yeah, we’re good. How are you? I’m really, really good. I’m not saying that
I disagree with you. I’m saying–
– OK, OK, then we’re good. Everything’s going fine. We’re in a very good spot right
now, you know what I’m saying? – That’s good.
– Just making sure you’re good. – I appreciate that.
– All right. But everything’s good though. We’re all good. You think so? We’re all good. Oh, OK. Like, it’s the
most dysfunctional I’m good group of friends
I’ve ever been a part of. You can’t do anything
but speculate because everybody’s good now. So we’re going to take our
dysfunctional friendship and make it work. All right. Good? Mm-hm.